Affordable Website Design
My New Book – I Can Finally Hear Birds
I Am A HearStrong Champion
- RT @MarketWatch: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and the policing of the new red-light district: on.mktw.net/12DzoVc 2 days ago
- Is-it-Time-to-Rethink-Your-#Website via @pinterest pinterest.com/pin/2812639392… 2 days ago
- Show Some Skin: How Stripping Down Can Save Your Life [INFOGRAPHIC] #skin #life via @pinterest pinterest.com/pin/2464314108… 2 days ago
- When Exactly Do You Become a Grown Woman? wp.me/p1dBAL-qL 2 days ago
- RT @lisabuyer: Social #PR Chat: BREAKING: Yahoo announces Twitter partnership, will include relevant and pe... bit.ly/16lCVxj via @… 2 days ago
Follow Me On Pinterest!
About Pegleg Web Designs
Pegleg Web Designs focus is on providing our clients with a strong web presence utilizing search engine optimization (SEO) strategies, exemplary customer service, partnered with online marketing for clients who own small to medium sized businesses.
Tag Archives: family pets
Margie said something today on Facebook that made me write about this. She said, “Dogs are nicer than people.” I have two dogs: Sarge and Lucy. Both are pure bred German Shepards.
Sarge is my five year old lap dog. He’s about 100 pounds, comes up to my hips in height and when he jumps up to put his paws on my shoulders stands about as tall as I. Sarge gets a bad reputation. I guess because of his size and his color (mostly black with no saddle), people mistake him for a small pony. They either fear him or stop me during our walks to say what a beautiful dog he is.