Affordable Website Design
My New Book – I Can Finally Hear Birds
I Am A HearStrong Champion
- RT @MarketWatch: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and the policing of the new red-light district: on.mktw.net/12DzoVc 2 days ago
- Is-it-Time-to-Rethink-Your-#Website via @pinterest pinterest.com/pin/2812639392… 3 days ago
- Show Some Skin: How Stripping Down Can Save Your Life [INFOGRAPHIC] #skin #life via @pinterest pinterest.com/pin/2464314108… 3 days ago
- When Exactly Do You Become a Grown Woman? wp.me/p1dBAL-qL 3 days ago
- RT @lisabuyer: Social #PR Chat: BREAKING: Yahoo announces Twitter partnership, will include relevant and pe... bit.ly/16lCVxj via @… 3 days ago
Follow Me On Pinterest!
About Pegleg Web Designs
Pegleg Web Designs focus is on providing our clients with a strong web presence utilizing search engine optimization (SEO) strategies, exemplary customer service, partnered with online marketing for clients who own small to medium sized businesses.
Tag Archives: blogs
1. The navigation is nearly impossible to follow. By this, I mean those sites that I see which have ten drop downs from one sub page. Really? There’s a word for that: CONSOLIDATE. 2. Blah, blah, blah content. Yeah, you’re … Continue reading →