Affordable Website Design
My New Book – I Can Finally Hear Birds
I Am A HearStrong Champion
- Is Content the New Currency? | Co.Create: Creativity \ Culture \ Commerce via @pinterest pinterest.com/pin/3806949747… 7 hours ago
- 5 Things Every Designer Should Know When Dealing With Clients [INFOGRAPHIC] #designer #clients via @pinterest pinterest.com/pin/2464314108… 7 hours ago
- A Cry for Comfort: A Need for Ease in the Midst of Stress [INFOGRAPHIC] #stress via @pinterest pinterest.com/pin/2464314108… 7 hours ago
- What's coming next for #Google analytics? via @pinterest pinterest.com/pin/6283935727… 7 hours ago
- Infographic: 5 Key Book Publishing Paths | Jane Friedman via @pinterest pinterest.com/pin/7086139410… 8 hours ago
Follow Me On Pinterest!
About Pegleg Web Designs
Pegleg Web Designs focus is on providing our clients with a strong web presence utilizing search engine optimization (SEO) strategies, exemplary customer service, partnered with online marketing for clients who own small to medium sized businesses.
Daily Archives: March 19, 2012
1. The navigation is nearly impossible to follow. By this, I mean those sites that I see which have ten drop downs from one sub page. Really? There’s a word for that: CONSOLIDATE. 2. Blah, blah, blah content. Yeah, you’re … Continue reading →